Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who is Samuel Young to me?

1. Sun 
u're my only sun... 
and in the universe there's only one sun...
if the sun disappear...
the greens will gone too
and the earth will be dark and dead... 
no animal, no plants, no life...
live under darkness...

This is how important u are to me

2. Modern Age Romeo
plays instrument
sings well 
and a romantic man
with true heart

3. White Prince
a Sunshine man
who loves something fresh and bright
charming, loving, caring and sweet
protect, take care, and supporting me
was as a friend
but things changes now...
dreamt something that I thought its impossible
thought i was just living in a fantasy.....



But fantasy comes into reality....





PS: I never regret for my decision. I need someone who is truthful and honest...... and i know u are the one ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings