Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Greatest CNY and Valentine's Day

 met  audi R8 on the road
to Penang








The next most surprising thing
hubby send me a picture
"photo from internet" (trying to lie to me)
the picture of the sunset on the road of Pinang bridge!






 "OMG, Dear dear is here?"
then i step out of the house.... and saw them outside
*psst* i love the sunset he took XD



 a big surprise from hubby to appear in front of my grandma's place
in AYER ITAM
PULAU PINANG!!!!!


along with Jason
O.o... thanks for temaning Samuel!
if not he did be bored driving hehehe


guess they are really hungry


Next!


a Wallet from Hubby!!!!!




OMG.... i wonder what wallet it was









Braun Buffel








Ahhhh!!!!! 
one of the wallet i was looking at it before!
SAMUEL YOUNG!!!
U're a mind reader!!!!





Thank you so much for everything dear!


 



had supper at Gurney Drive!!! ^^
a 5 km away from my grandma place
took us an hour to arrive...
thanks to the crowds celebrating at Gurney Drive
playing fireworks ^^


PS:
dear!
dun worry tht i like or not...
i actually love tht presie u gave
and important of all
u're also my biggest present that i can ever found
like u said,,, one in a million.
U are my Craziest and Sweetest BF i ever had!!!1
THANK YOU SO MUCH...

I Love You!!!


PSS
Dear should know that i bought ur presie about nearly a week ago,,,,
and yet u gave me first,,,, i feel so bad @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings