Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tiger Woo Hoo, 72 Tenants of Prosperity

Malaysian's first successful 
movie
comedy...
its pretty funny at most of the time ^^
watch with Sam
and its his second time in a day
because tht time i was busy for college stuff
and he wants me to watch and i watched, he accompany me.
hehehe never been asked to watch a movie like tht before
INTERESTING ^^
usually was I BEGGING people to watch hahaha





This is a super graded comedy to me
they even bring in the famous part of the popular Hong Kong movies
and many actor and actress act in it
really laugh my arse off...
and so is my friend
Alby, Aaron, Hugo, Jason and my Hubby Samuel 
I did like to watch another time though ^^




these are the best comedy or the local and international for the month ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings