Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's


My story
a guy met a year plus ago
a closest friend I can talk to
a friend I did like to hangout most of the time and share our similar interest
a life councellor filled with solution
a pillow when I need to hug on
a bolster I let go my anger


So close yet so far
unable to show our appreciation
to one another
nor any affection been shown
I have been blind for some time...
but my vision came back 
I saw this light during the dark



I came out from the darkness by following the light
and I knew it was not a wrong choice to follow it out.




today
2010 February 14
I didnt waste it



My most meaningful and memorable Valentine's Day

1st time (2008) -  "can we celebrate another time? i'm pretty lazy"
2nd time (2009)- "there's nothing special about Valentine's Day"

this year - appeared in front of my eyes,
when i'm somewhere 400km far away from the person


"everyday is Valentine's Day"



Its my sweetest memorable year 2010

goodbye 2007, 2008 n 2009
once my bittersweet memory


Everyone around me had great time with their loves
some coupled 
loving and sweet

once i envy those people who are so sweet n romantic

but... I'm having it now...
and I ain't gonna let go


Holding hands

sweet chat/sms

feeding each other

take sticker photos (cute photos)

kisses

hugs

eye on eye at each other

having one another in their heart




I Wish All the Couples Out There

Happy Valentine's Day!!!








I'm having a great time now ^^
with the one i'm seeking for


No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings