Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Vday n 1st month anniversary


On our first month anniversary
and replacement for 
V-Day

its my first time drinking Hoegarden
it was nice...
unlike any other beer i drank...
smooth
n even when it is not tht chill...
the taste is still the same ^^

it was pretty cheap too ^^



The place is...
Stadt, German Cuisine & Bistro
in Puchong
never heard of it...
until he brought me there


The food was FANTASTIC





PORK KNUCKLES
was 
AWESOME!


first time i ate pork knuckles for western 




and its really one big serving
hehehe its for 3-4 pax




and this...
Seafood Marinara
its bee long time since i last ate...
yum yum yum~







the total for dinner was RM111.10


and see the litre for pumping my car

11.11l
hehehe
x4 1 ^^v

Went up with look-out point
and made a surprise
J n CM came along
and J help me pull him away while me n CM is trying to make things up ^^



I gave him a box of jelly
and he thought was just tht...







but i have made things up
i ask the waiter to prepare for me the cake while the drinks are here
and while bringing out the cake...
play my CD i gave...
Kenny G - My Heart Will Go On

SURPRISE!






Dear~
I wanna tell you that
I was really happy to met you n found you in this world...
in billions of people...
I found you...

a surviving Charming White Prince in the modern age
in a black unbeatable "horse"
Charming, gentle, fun, sporting

You caught me when i fall
and I felt like I landed on ur silverwings
 cradle me...

giving me securities

I'm your daily sugar now
to pump ur adrenaline everyday
keep you awake to work properly ^^

i'm afraid of dark
but
U r my light now
n i wont feel scare if u r around me

u wont get dimmer
u wont fuse off
u wont burn thgs up
u wont hurt me either
nor cause me blind
I did be blind if u werent here instead.

You told me
"You are my "type". so please dun step out from me"
"i will not leave u unless u wanted it"
"i will be by ur side providing u warm hugs n sweet kisses"

"You are what i've ever wanted"



I really appreciate for every single things
small things big things...
and i did this
to tell you

Thank you...


I LOVE YOU







PS: 






btw... on top of the cake... 
the decoration was done by me
and its ME!

and s are the balloons..
add on with the ribbon and heart shapes stick on the balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings