Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Thursday, November 5, 2009

New gadgets for hubby!!!

bought both in one day time
both bought in midvalley







yea, my hubby got himself a new phone... Xpress music 5800!!!
kinda tempt me...
should i chg off mine???
after all i like






in blue!!! ^^ my fav color XD







yup yup... Sony Vaio 10 inches screen
quite expensive...
it cost like my 14inch laptop, Compaq
this time in brown
there's pink, brown and white
black out of stock
white the material of the casing is quite low quality
pink is a no no for him
after all... he's a guy...
so brown is the best... add on
the color makes it look more classy ^^
and also, includes the Sony laptop pouch ^^
2....
1 for laptop
1 for the battery







what i like about Vaio is the design......
and also look at the keyboard!!!

i like the feeling of the pad
and the design of the keyboard...
i like this kind of key board though
metallic feel ^^


DEAR... I ENVY YOU!!!
>.<




PS: sorry to make ur head turn one side to read it because sth wrong with my uploader lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings