Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Monday, November 30, 2009

happening week

26th Thursday

venue : Maison


what a coincident that i met christina
its been very long time since i last met her
she's the clubbing kaki hehehe ^^



Finally my green contact lens had exposed!!!! hehhe



surprisingly her friend was there too and i got in to maison along with her
and yet we dunno each other until
christina appear hehehe








samuel and the VSOP

the drink was a lil hard...
and the taste...
we cant take it...







me and my hubby

i just realise that my flash makes people look pale
purple lips ^^"> hehe too bright?

surprisingly i drank alot...
because i couldnt get myself to the dance floor either... too crowded

everyone thought i was drunk...
but hey! i know how to control...
so I'm still halfly SOBER!




27th Friday
Melaka






28th Saturday
suppose i think they wanted to go Maison
but the environment turn us down...
cuz that time we went...
the whole place was too crowded and a lil stink -.-"
there was this playboy event...
bunny costume day???
so... i believe that night will filled with bunnies hahaha



SO......





venue : Poppy














Kah Jun!!! caught in action!!!!









Dewar's....
felt much better than VSOP...
hehehe
but i missed Glenmorangie!!!
my oh-so-chun drink








samuel and the "^^v" sign


this night... didnt drink much...cuz i dance....
at least i wont keep on drink and drink hahaha...





PS: - got my Chanel polished! ^^
- Finals exam week is this week!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings