Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Monday, November 16, 2009

Monte's restaurant & wine bar @Bangsar Shopping Complex




is located at 2nd floor...








sadly i couldnt take the picture of the entrance
hehehe
because I was quite shy to take pictures of the environment when eating with my hubby's family

yup got that right
I went for lunch with him and his family ^^






don't you think the environment is quite.....
soothing and cozy?
and yet there's plants around...
I just love greens ^^










my hubby's order
Rib eye






spaghetti bolognaise for me...
because before this i ate my breakfast
so I have no idea what to eat
cuz most of it looks really filling @.@...







Chicken Nachos
taste a lil bit like curry puff hehehe... cheese topping...
its yummy
and not to miss out
their pumpkin soup is DELICIOUS~




of course... we have our "ending"
dessert!
a scoop of ice cream and tea....



PS: taken with my BB Storm... isn't it clear *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings