Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

hair cut

today went to accompany
Jason and kenneth for a hair cut...
both turns out fine....
as for me...
i need one too
but i feel much secure to go back to my
usual hair saloon Mozel to do my hair


well i just need a lil trimming
as i found that i have a lil split end...


and meanwhile feel like buying my
Schwarzkopf Profes
sional BC hairtherapy: moisture kick conditioner spray
or maybe not
because there's still quite some liquid inside ^^"
but gonna see how la ^^


its easy to use
after washing hair...
dry ur hair a lil and keep it a lil wet and spray it on
THEN DONT TOUCH IT...
the results is not very oily or sticky feel and yet
u'll feel that ur hair is moistured...
thats why i like it ^^
though
but those who have massive dry hair...
this wont help much...
but instead go for the L'Oreal hair serum
i use it when i felt my hair is a lil too dry ^^


VALERIE! care to join me for a hair cut!? XD




PS: bought this cute lil capsule thing for my hubby
its like writing a love letter in the paper
and u put it into the capsule and throw it in
inside the capsule provides paper already though
bought along with Cherlyn!!! ^^ hehehe
cute cute?




No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings