Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Monday, November 2, 2009

driving class (30/10)

went up to genting again...
its like my driving lesson classes
went almost every week
this time up with Tiger Foo's Vios
Ganas and beast!!!
didn't take much photo... but some funny video... hope i can upload it though ^^
soon to update ^^




always the poser, Samuel hahaha






wei luen, Tiger foo, jason






yong han, kah jun, and my hubby kenneth!






the only two people with slipper up there for the night
me and samuel
his Crocs and my Reef flip flops ^^ i love these flip flops... because of the lil shells on top ^^
have the beach feels though ^^






ME!!!!
mind with my paleness...
too freaking cold up here..




???? Samuel shrinked or Jason grew?






-.-"





PS: caught a cold after i came back down from genting @.@... first time... maybe it was too cold

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings