Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Monday, July 19, 2010

Uphill



was chilling at Banana Leaf....
then met Colleen there
and surprisingly Marc Anthony and Jun Yang passed by
then my catholic high school friend Yi Pei
then again my bro's, peichi they all's, and my friend...
Jing Chen pass by hahaha surprisingly Jing Chen was a ex Hockey player, so my bf actually knew them
and the other time i was not at ABC Oug, Jing Chen said hi to my bf
friendly isnt he? ^^

then randomness...
lets go GENTING
said Hugo
On!!!

then Jason called in suddenly and came along too ^^


Reach up there about 1.30am
First time i see the Starbucks there is so empty *thumbs up*






J and his new love
Dark mocha Frappucino
poisoned by me... muahahah






Im really CMI in this picture...
thanks to the sunburn i had since the frisbee tournament
>.<




he is really random tonight


See no evil



Hear no evil




speak no evil







the random pose of theirs...
well thats my hubby
he just love doing all these funny pose...
but cute at times XD









PS: went up with hugo's car
not bad for a car who can speed up so fast when there is 4 person's weight
and J... good luck in "pick up line" HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings