Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Thum Bro's Birthday, Zouk Cafe, The Gardens


Now i found another great spot to chillout ^^
The Gardens' Zouk Cafe ^^

A cafe Bar






This is our tower @.@ at the center of the room 





This is my fav drink among all
Blue Lagoon
I dont really like the other one which is Long Island


it's concept similar as Wong Kok
Birthday Milk Tea
but of course this is not as big as tht la










my best bros and my deary



 the good brothers...




my lovely brother
Hugo




Scandalous~













my sonny ^^



not to forget
Classic Cheese that i ordered there seperately
It was chilled and smooth
nice... delicious
*bravo*

*muacks*



right after i fed my deary... 
he being bash by hugo n J hehehe




and there's where the cheese stick out from the mouth on his tongue @.@
EEeeeewwwww~





meanwhile, there is this man 
had a small lil "party"
trying to propose to his wife and get married
a....... bunny fairy?
hahaha damn cute
the cardboard written
"Hi, Im getting married to an angel but I cant afford for the wedding...."
....... nvm... lets write it my way.... if im not mistaken the continuation is 
"he cant afford it and pls donate to him some money"
then he hold up a tin can 
HAHAHA it was really cute
what a lovely engaged couple

DEAR! do that for me in the future!!!!
its sweet and cute!!! hehehe



then they had this drink mix by themselves...
inside was a half glass of redbull and a small shot of....???? no idea what was it inside
looks pretty interesting though hehehe


the July Babies
Alby, Aaron n J ^^



wish really hard eh?
wonder what they are wishing...



er... is that what they were wishing for?


hahaha of course not...


BUT anyway... happy birthday Aaron and Alby!!
and Belated Birthday to JayJayBoi!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings