Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

tired but aint giving in ^^




camwhore


 




this is what happen during the live match in Starbucks
crowd~

do you know u can refund 50% of drinks u purchased
when u come back to the counter during the half time? 



lemon hibiscus, mango passion and raspberry blackcurrant juice blended
looks nice when u put it all together ^^





recently han gout with these bunch, 
wont fee bored when with them ^^
I'm not alone 





send my car to service at D'Pro
and meanwhile was wondering what to do that can make my car's performance better
Baby Blacky...
show me ur secret hidden within..





had a late dinner but great one with my dear
he never trusted the food here...
but i drag him in...
guess what.... 
he was surprised
and wants to come back again for more ^^v





Hot choco with marshmallow ^^

 


?? cant remember



my dinner






His dinner ^^













 


i like the picture here of my dear ^^







the cutest and nice lil blackforest cheese tart
spotted at cake sense ^^








recently been MIA...
due to 
work, 
college,
and out with friends...
been some time since i last hangout with my friends at ABC
ever since i started working...
i missed everyone...
and i miss my dear too...

if u did not know...
recently i got this rashes which i think is allergy
visit two different doctor 
twice in a week
said that fairer skin are ought to face some higher sensitivity to some stuff d...
shud i get tanned up a lil then? hehehe



upcoming performance
at Sunway Convention Centre
on 8th of July
PARTs will be performing for the Inti College prom night ^^
hope is a great one... 
because after this i will never know when will be the next time d TnT
I want to continue dancing...
why cant i just go along with my dream? sigh
there's obstacles
family
health prob...
sigh~


will my dream comes true?
will they support me?
I just wanna dance...
i dream to be a choreographer..
i love to dance
but, i just dun have supporters..
encouragements
good advice...



I just wanna keep on dancing


pass few days i work till im totally flat...
but im aint giving up working ^^
because i had fun
and had great time
and I wish i cud continue
even if im to do intern
BTW, my internship probably get 500 a month! WTH!


I want to earn to get stuff i wanted 
and i wished for...
will i get it?
the wish list is so long
yet money are limited... plus... PETROL is about to RAISE IT'S PRICE!!!
*jump of the cliff*




what's the weird feeling in me?
i feel like there are unspoken words...
maybe its just the music is giving me this mood ^^">

Final Fantasy 13 - Eternal Love
by Sayugi Sugawara





ps: Dear's Bro finally got a PS3 and with the game Final Fantasy 13!!!!
OMG! i wanna play that one!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings