Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Predators



Rating : 3/5

well I find it like there is no storyline behind it.
and not thrilling enough though


watched with Hugo, Alby, Aaron, Jason and my deary
me, aaron n deary were late for the movie hehehe firstly cuz of PJ jams
and secondly is Dear dear have to rush back on time from work...
so yea...
and thanks dear for packing food for me for dinner in the car ^^

*smooch*


and today was my first time i ever ride on a bike
driven by a guy
a guy with a warm back 
and a bf of mine..
the last time i ride was with my dad when i was 5 years old
my dear, i always think that both of them are same in personality
but not to forget... the very last time i ride on a bike was with 
MISS CHACHA at her hometown ^^

suddenly i miss the time where we all had fun ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings