Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Friday, July 30, 2010

The sorcerer's apprentice, Chocolate Lounge




Rating: 4.5/5

AWESOME movie!!!!
maybe second round with my dearie hehehe
it was really funny too though ^^
Its a MUST to watch
Nicholas Cage is always a funny man
and i just came to realize the movie was from the Disney Animated Cartoon ^^"> 




the Movie theatre tonight was really cold
so when to warm ourselves down at Chocolate lounge
at The Curve
^^
2nd visit ^^
my 1st visit was with my mom, but i didnt try any of their beverages/food ^^">
wonder why i went tht time


But it was a cozy hangout place












great decoration
and gift for chocolate lovers!!!







randomness 
meanwhile, helping them promote their breakfast set




got my hair done by miwako n chacha! thank you!
and with my new Blue Contact lens!!!^^
love it!




POSER!!! Xp


Camwhore time!

High School mate that i never made friend with before
until he came to Starbucks
Never knew he was from my Primary school... and same Kindergarden as well!!!
O.o
the world is SOOOOOO SMALL!!!



our orders
left: his, Ms Coco n mocha frappe
right: mine, Ms Coco

photo credits to Mr Pang




My drink!
really nice
you can actually feel the texture of the slices chocolate inside 
*yummy*











PS: Im a Extreme Chocolate lover
and i must drag my dear dear to here... its a great night hangout place that i came to realise ^^..
but pls ar, Patrick and Dear, dun give me car topic at the wrong time ar hahaha
jk... 

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings