Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm Fiona Lim

One Republic


Apologize
It's too late to apologize~
its too late~




I'm officially done
out from the maze
out from the lies
out from the rumours
out from the fakes


I'm Through....
2 years....
it had been so long and so fast.... 
and now, I'm just gotta say goodbye ^^


Have a Great Time with what you choose ^^






Me?


I'm not regret for what i choose to... 
instead i feel like i have unleashed myself ^^
breathing smoothly
walking lightly
smiling easily
talking freely
chatting happily


Being who I am
and being the original self who everyone knows and love me for it ^^








23/1/10
Where I begin my whole new story






I'm Fiona Lim ^^







Ps: i have friends who knows me well and love me.... and i heart them all ^^




Dedicate to myself this song...
^^


DEMI LOVATO


THIS IS ME
This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let the light shine on me
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings