Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Day in KL

this morning suppose to go pay a visit to the doctor due to the itch i had on my body
then end up the queue is to long and is close for the day
so we straight head to Sungei wang
to buy some stuff to make my mood feel better 
thanks to those problem tht cause me a moodless start
then thanks to abby and hubby cheering me up by shopping and stuff






in forever 21
trying all type of head band...

















Abby was in a dilemma
and finally bought the head band and a flip flop
that my hubby also bought...






My stuff I bought ^^v


saw this headscarf...
i wanted to buy it some time ago
but wasn't tht demanding 
but since i found it...
i quickly buy it ^^
can be wore as necktie or belt too ^^















hubby help me search around to buy this piece of cover alone
when i browsing on clothes hehehe
just nice and fits in
and it cost RM5 only ^^
too protect my keyboard from scratches and prints fade off
plus i hate the dust that hid between the buttons
very annoying though
every single time have to clean it -.-"



then we headed down to Pavillion!


and this grey legging!!!!
is where i bought




took me whole day to find it... but in the end bought from ZARA
because i couldn't find anywhere else tht sell it or cheaper than this price
bought it for the sake of the Shirt that Samuel bought for me hehehe
finally!!! a nice and good quality legging ^^



Ken's stuff



new pair of slippers for him...
his Reef slipper is getting old soon for him


u can't imagine whats the price was
cheapest for the first time i see
and its Rip Curl too
this is the flip flop that Abby and him bought
wanna know the price per pair?
RM29.90



his new cap!!
is it what it called "Fullcap"???
because i rmb last time someone said its name "fullcap"









PS: Should I get a pair of those slippers too??

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings