Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Monday, January 25, 2010

all in one

Starting of my new story?






I finally get to go Karaoke!!!
with Christina












Sing with all my lungs out!








window shopping in MidValley





















I love the one bottom below...
 winnie the pooh ^^
big head small body hehehe damn cute lar XXXDDDDDDDDDDD







Barney!!






isn't this cute ^^v









Genting with friends
first time drove up to Genting!!!!
SYIOK!!!
no i know why they usually dun feel cold when they drove up
i instead sweat -.-"
see what i wore? hehehe



Chill by Starbucks
Wei Wei and I


Samuel and I


Hugo and Samuel


























Pasta Zanmai
first time
because usually
enter Sushi Zanmai~





















lately been hanging out with them... and its really fun ^^








PS: PEOPLE! dun worry about me d k ^^
thanks for all ur concern...
i didnt blog lately was due to my connection down...
when is back, i'll blog as often as i use to ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings