Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bad day

let see
first day of college
took me really sometime to make my hubby to wake up 
and you know
he gets pissed off when people wake him up from sleep >.<
but i must be evil enough to break his dream and shake him up


reach college
feeling sleepy too
9am
chilling with some friends by the smoking zone 
ps: i dun smoke
as andrew arrived... headed up to class...
while on the way up...
classmates told us class cancelled -.-
ARGH!!!
made us wake up so early and there's no class
damn it..
somemore earlier already knew that the lecturer is not in Msia
and yet dun want to inform us through email.
bloody fool!!


I hate to come to morning cancelled class!
FMD




then headed down to upton to have yum cha session with them




after that... drove my hubby to pay streamyx bill
been nagged by him about my driving skill
ever since i got my license
he never praise about my driving but nag about my driving 
ALWAYS!
thats what made me dun feel like driving when he's beside
and always gets more careless when he speaks.


Next! 
car wash....
see what kind or performance they give to my lil blacky




unclean



















color stain 
luckily this was able to rub it off... 
not my car stain drop off 
phew~








dirt water stains






hubby went back to the car wash shop
to complain...
guess what.. they fought back and yelled at my hubby
and being sarcastic to him
and my hubby F*** them till they shut up though


he was so pissed till he wanted to destroy the shop ^^">


Info of the car wash shop
Blaze 76 (i think)
located at Entrepreneurs Park, Kuchai Lama
behind the opposite row of shoplots of
Caribbean Cafe (吹水站)


DON'T GO THERE AND WASH ANYMORE!!!


PS: sorry blacky, u're not properly washed



PPS: at least wasnt so bad by hanging out with them ^^



me, hubby, andrew, patricia and ivan
camera holder - Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings