Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

my very first Vlog



Starring




Fiona Lim (me)






click on their name to view their blog ^^
it was made when we were at sam's place
the video was token from Wei's site
and she did the editing at the meantime


This is my very first vlog
and with her ^^...
happy watching




Announcement:
currently my house connection is down
waiting to fix it back
so how did I manage to online?
because i'm in my Hubby's place!
so yea
so lately my blog a lil dead as i dun really get to update properly
have a very limited time at his place to do the blog
so yea... 
once my connection is back, im sure i'll be able to update what i do everyday with pictures!!!
or maybe
just do up everything at my home and update once i got to his place ^^






PS: connection wont be back so soon T.T
No Internet, No Life


No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings