Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What would happen


Dear....
i love you very much...
just cant imagine what would happen to me
if you're not there for me


Just like today,
I dunno why is it so painful

i'm suffering for like hours

you rushed to the pharmacy to get me cure
you tried whatever things you can do
to help me to relieve the pain


I believe it is very rush and worries you to hell
You saved me
you helped me
you took over to help my mom in certain things

I can't imagine
I wouldn't want to imagine
what would happen if you're not by my side
even a second I was wondering where are you... I needed you badly
What happen if i go abroad?
you're not there with me

I cant reach you for help and neither do you


I need you

I want you with me

Will you come with me?





I love you..
Thank you for being there for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings