Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Friday, July 3, 2009

Hazel's back


Hazel is back from oversea for a break
for 3 weeks
So all of us went to Alexis for yum cha session

suppose to go for movie before this but failed
so we just skipped that part la ^^



HAD CHEESE CAKE!!!!
I remembered last time
me, my hubby and sue ann ordered
tiramisu, marble cheese and i think is pavlova if im not mistaken
although i love tiramisu alot
but... i dun really like the nuts topping for the tiramisu in Alexis
but of course its nice
not to scared u readers heheh
just that i dun really love nuts ^^"

I ordered marble cheese cake and shared with my hubby!


The upstair was very nice and chilly
so nice to be upstairs
its actually a bar for upstairs hehehe
never been up here
but down only

chit chat
drink drank
eat eat
and then we cabut! ^^ hehehe


P.S. I know my hair looks real flat...but hey... i haven't wash yet... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings