Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Absolute cards


went yam cha at night at Steven's Corner

supposingly, my hubby wanna teman me watch
Ice Age 3D
but... he woke up late
and samuel is our companion
rejected us so we're not watching

I HATE U SAMUEL!!!!

surprisingly, i met choon yu at Steven's corner
but he didnt see me though hehehe
so i did kacau him through sms for the moment

after that, me, my hubby, chyan yeu and sue ann
went over to sue ann's place for drinks and cards hehehe



since its a saturday night





and we have got nothing better to do ^^
so yea...
we played UNO cards hahaha
most of the time me and chyan yeu end first
so left them two syok sendiri/war between "just the 2 of us"
dunno whats with my huby and chyan yeu
keep repeating that song punya lyric hahah

then end up
playing solitaire
and look how good one of the guys was the cards
look what i've god -.-"



i'm aint good at these cards though...
i never be a winner for it




P.S : My face was freaking~ pink not red.. i can match with her room's wall color

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings