Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Sunday, July 5, 2009

this is the year!


Cheer 2009
I'm back after 2 years...
its been quite some time since i last came here...
but this is my first time here as a supporter though...
i miss the atmosphere







The calyx are warming up at the back stage
well
most of them hardly recognize me at first ^^"
and wandered who was taking a picture of them
hahaha...



These pictures are those that are in top 15th
due to my phone lack of battery...
i couldnt take much photo...
sorry if i did not list other team that are in top 15th



vivacious


pirates



zodiac


blitzers

dynamitez







lastly i'm proud to announce that

CHS Calyx had won the

best dressed

1st runner up for best make-up
and 2nd runner up of the year
cheer 2009 championship competition

OMG!!!!!!!

THEY DID IT!!!!!!
I LOVE THEM!!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF THEM!!!!!!
sadly i had left before i know the result
of my gosh!!!! the juniors!!! they are wonderful!!!




and this stupid bitch who blocked my car when we were trying to leave

we horn and horn and horn
and only realize she left her hp numer on dashboard...
damn geram...
wanted to belasah on her man....
well... thats about it for today....




CALYX!

We are proud of you... say~we are proud of u *clap clap*



p.s. my hubby woke late @.@... made me wake up so early for nothing > P hehehe but he was quite cute when he was sleeping... spotted him still sleeping when i reached his place *dish dish*

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings