Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Hair!!!!


looks funny, but its just for the purpose of the post -.-
btw, its a cool~ steamer they got here O.O



Wee~ finally i get to do my hair
and it looks so much better



.... at least way much better
than the old wan hehehe




I had my hair done at Mozel Hair Dressing Saloon
at Kota Damansara
i like how they cut people's hair and stuff
looks professional, place is clean and tidy
it looks quite ok and cool^^
SO IS THE PRICE!
Thank god
that we're the regular customer so he gave us discount
after all
he always give us big discount
and got free stuff
he is nice to chat with

especially my dear...
always request for him to cut his hair
imagine the boss of the shop doing up your hair
hehehe
well just being lame
nothing much in particular ^^



picture???

hehehe i'm not gonna leak first
until i wash my hair ^^



i'll show u the before and after till then hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings