Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Friday, October 2, 2009

Liars can't hide!!!


Ok, we ended the argument and wtv thing on 28th of Sept but it seems like after that day...
someone still continues on and in the end...


and someone say people spreading rumours around
asking us to back off...
let her live properly but... who starts?
who hold her and not let go???
no one...

wonder and wonder who is she talking it really makes me curious...
but when i check and check...


well the answer is here
i thought you said everything end?
erm wait...
and also...
didn't u mention...
"kenneth, dun worry, what i'm talking bout in my FB wall...
is not about u or Fiona"

ya right~


somemore want to ask me out to rebond our friendship...
BUT YOU CONTINUED!!!! plus....
you add me was to be fake friends with me!?
spreading my pictures and backstab?
and tries to tell people that i'm fugly just to make yourself feels better?
please... find someone else u can bond with



oh my god... just because the movie Shrek there's a princess name call Fiona
so you call me Shrek!? hahahah
what a joke.


and because my bf have big nose to you... then you call him pig?
hahaha you think i'm jealous over your look???
OH MY EFFIN GOD...
like i say... girl who love watching Disney Channel.....
that, i don't mind... i mean every age people would watch
but the prob is... you watch till you can't grow mentally




people who make up TOO THICK/EVERDAY
are to make one feel more confident
but yours could be a different case..
covering your ugliness of your real heart
and i can't believe you can be so desperate
for people to give you the answer that i'm FUGLY hahaha
well lucky for u tht they did say tht
or not u'll pour dettol into their eyes to wash which may make them blind
hah... merciless to people who's not gonna say i'm fugly.
pity for those who have no choice but to say so...
thank you for making my blog so popular anyway ^^


really desperate aren't you?
giving my blog address to people to backstab and steal my pictures....
no wonder YOU ADD ME in FACEBOOK.
Girl, don't think we did not see you from inside Mcd
driving the black saga
with zarul and you inside
turned a few rounds....
you dare tell me that you do not know
he send us that message?
fyi if u use an iphone... i believe you guys should know that replies from us is in green and replies from them are in white like below this




having problem with my friends?
sorry that i mix with those u dun like
but, MYOB
if u think i'm two face.. think again
u complain me about those friends which i mix with..
what i answer?
mmm... uh-huh... kinda... not sure
did i stab like u?
nope, but u did...
not to forget... everyone has a lil negative side of theirs
i'm sure you readers sometimes
have some unsatifaction between others at times right?
and the next few days only you tell us you did not know
and realize a day before you came and tell us?
AND YOU DARE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE NOT BITCHING
ABOUT me and my bf IN FACEBOOK?



not like i dunno that you spread to your people about my blog
but thanks for spreading...
cuz i did like to see your people and you puke every single day



I though what make you to add me....
actually the truth is...
i dun want to know you anymore....
because you made me fed up of your attitude
but when i did not add you.... you send me this mail....
so i thought you were sincerely want to be friend with me....
but..... YOU'RE NOT!
You're A FREAKING LIAR AND TWO FACE GIRL!
Look at yourself first
dun judge people with ur own attitude like tht





you told me that you did not cockstare me at very first place
the moment i step out from the 4th floor class
u were giving me a pissing off look...
i thought i did able to smile to you but with that look I think you cockstared me
and you said it was my mistake thats why last time the whole thing started.
but now i see what you wrote and you said we cockstare you!?
surprisingly, when we felt that you cackstared us...
we did not bother to give you any respond
and now you said we did?
my goodness... how much lies you can come up with
you said we cockstare you!?
who you think you are?
A WONDERFUL celebrity?





i dunno should i say this or not
maybe you're not the spammer since you say so
as far as i remember the spammer mention
"keep showing off your car, please.... my car is better than yours"
sounds quite familiar... maybe is... maybe not...




puke+fiona = pukiona ???
Girl, a little bit lame right?




ask your cousin is she who add me
or I purposely add her and
btw.... i'm not like you
just because I became your enemy you tell everyone not to be friends/good with me
come on.... look who is the immature person?
this is like..... kindergarden's sentence and act?




yes... you're now tired of the rumours
first of all... nobody start anything but you
and you said you're tired and ask us to back off
come on... be real. at least once in a life time?

because you thought you no need to say sorry to me
that is why you're not worried or anything and fed up
The real thing is...
Everyone in KDU is fine
everybody surely have a little bit of unsatisfaction within friends
but hey.... sometimes this little thing just make difference of people
but you! always complain everyone in KDU especially people in Mass Communication!!!



last time you quarrel with Michelle,
everyone look at you one kind then you said everyone hates you because of her
then lately was me...
and once again people call you drama queen then you said everyone hates you
because of me
have you ever figure out....
what is the real problem???

is it us???
or is it YOU?
the elders always said when one or two person hates you.... it might be their problems...
but when EVERYONE HATES YOU, It is most probably your problem...
you always think people jealous of you
but the real person who jealous others is you


oh... just because i'm smarter than u and i dun cheat in finals and stuff u call me nerd? and because my bf wasnt as smart as u then u call him stupid? well... u can say all u wan...








do you know how one of ur friend feel?
do you know the person wants that thing and
you told her not nice on her then the next day you bought few pieces that she like
and you tell her go try to get it as it looks nice on her?
are you trying to make up story that people is following you when you're actually stole theirs?
u're quite cruel doing tht to her?

you used your tears and use the name Hazel Low (use to be my best friend in primary)
to get my sympathy and make me feel guilt and MADE me apologize
because if not.....
you know you yourself never ending, drama queen.
Now i know why ur BF call you a liar so many times on the phone when you guys quarrelled
in my ROOM
You dare tell in front of Kenneth that you're fine with him
when i see so much proof that you're bitching about him? come on...
be real a little bit will ya!?


i didnt want to post this up for weeks
because i thought u really stopped and fine...
i'll bare with it... but... what the hell


this?

i'm sorry if u feel offended in my blog post...
but i just say what it is
in my mind
if u dun like it... dun bother reading it


being nice to me
trying to psycho me
so that i think u're fine with me?
i dun wanna be a such a fake person like you
thats y i didnt bother to reply ur comments
fortunately... u delete off ur post ^^
TQ

but unfortunately... u came back again...
i wont fall for it though ^^



after that.. because i didnt reply then u chg ur comment on ur own status?
wow... angry huh
is ur doings.. u cant angry about it

why i cant terasa... i'm sure this post u're talking about me
too busy to fcuk is indeed on my status before...
and u mention i used to be nerd...
so... its pretty obvious...




if you wanna start a game, play smart....
I can't believe you did this, using people's trustworthy....
The main person who has problem with everyone....

IS YOU and yourself




PS:
dun mess anymore...
i've got more prove than just this
btw...


blogging is blog whatever you want
there's no limitation...
sharing experience and what is the blogger's interest
and if anyone of you feel offended i'm sorry.
but this message is seriously


dedicated to Jazzlyn Ng
^^



No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings