Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

about me

From the chit chat i had with you guys
i know what i am....



- i dont' really need too branded stuff to live on everytime

- i don't need to just mix with guys to be center of attention...
but being a friend will know who am i and knew my existence, mean time...

- use my talents to get people's agreement about me and knowing what kind of person i am.

- have the world sweetest and nicest bf who is there for me, i know that certain stuff, people may misunderstand but you never know whats the real thing behind it ^^

- enjoy every single things... eventhough the stuff/food/place is nothing special.
i love my car... so what if its Proton? at least its still a nice Neo CPS...
not everyone can get a very a great and imported car as their first car.
for those who get nice car as first car or who gets a car for themselves...
should be lucky enough ^^
not every family can afford ya know ^^

- don't need to go highclass places to act like one...
but attitude and personality of a person is what it takes.
only go such places once a while or on special occasion
HEY!!! i know how to save money too ya?
do what is needed, not wanted

- keep quiet in an arguement doesn't mean i dont know anything,
but just to see how far the person can go

- sometimes i keep quiet is to think something to solve a quest
(shereen should know about this XD)

- cheerleading is not about look and the sedusive side, but the team spirit, strength, active

- i'm not a "director" of "drama"... but the "editor"....
if i'm a director... i would have been to performing arts college instead

- i have patiences....
but the limit breaks
when a person step on my reputation and dignity,
lies and tears to get my sympathy....

- i don't use tears and use people to get sympathy

- hates people acting innocent in front of me, WHEN THEY AREN'T

- im much more independent, dont need to rely all on my bf
to live. after all, who wants their bf to carry burden so much? ^^
at least i'm still something/someone when my bf is not around me sometimes ^^
and i still concern about my bf's stresses and stuff ^^

- Always will love my hubby... the one and only Kenneth Khoo ^^
(feel touch, hubby?) XD



sounds a lil serious eh this post ^^"
hehehe
i was thinking about it ever since i had a chat with a few friends and people from PARTs today^^
PARTs are my lil siblings ^^... my daddykin -- Brandon XD

1 comment:

  1. you spoke up..Glad you spoke up..hehe..took you...erm..1yr+ but better late than never eh..anyway, love ya sis..4K, take care of her, if not I'll kill you..hehe

    ReplyDelete



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings