Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Friday, October 30, 2009

Surprise!!!!

i was wondering what was my hubby hiding from me...
and today i was in a terrible mood thanks to my mom
making a big fuss over a stupid freaking soup -.-"



When we go out to chill. he stretch his hand far back
underneath the passenger seat....
and show me


THIS!!!








a card holder/wallet!!!!


seriously... he's can just make magic to surprise me something...
but
i didn't expect him to get me this!
usually i would say, go for a movie. or go shopping together and buy something new
even if its cheap like RM5 for a rubberband or whatever
as long something new
that would change my mood...
but




THIS is a little big and surprising hahaha

now we have these!!!



Thanks dear for cheering me up and got me a surprise at the same time...
which this supppose to be just a surprise alone...
not to cheer me up
but now is duo hehehe





P/S: 100% authentic, prove it not and i'll give it to you for free.... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings