Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Celebrations

Tadaa!!!! this is the dress I wanna get the other time and went for
DINNER dress HUNTING!
from Eclipse
saw it in MV
but today i went there again and they sold off the size i wanted
so....
i asked them to call up any other branch/outlet
which has the dress
phew... luckily Sunway Pyramid have it ^^
cost me RM298! O.O....
$$$~~~ haihz.... Dinner is the boss!






then suddenly hubby ask me to go do my nails....
he said its a MUST!!!
so.... yea this....
i hope u guys can see it ^^"
its a toning color with glitter
suppose to get the most simple wan....
french again... but
Cherlyn ask me try something else ^^
so yea this... which i was looking at it long time ago
since the first time i went into her nail shop..... JJ Nail Studio! ^^

Thanks for your hardwork Cher!!!!
I'll always seek for you to save my nails!!! ^^ hehehe






HEELS!!!! yea~.... finally i got a great white (a lil gold) open toe pumps! ^^
cuz i have no nicer heels for the dinner so... yea... got this
anyway... this i can wear for casual too
so thats y ^^ hehehe

hey!... i'm don't simply shop, k?

went to Mozel Saloon...
our favourite place ^^
so far they didn't let me down... nor Hubby's
at first didn't want to do any hair set up
but it seems like everyone in the family (almost)
went to do up their hair...
including Vicky and Jason
so we decided to do too...
I did it was because i want to add some weight for my haird as it looks a little too flat ^^"
next time.... no rebonding!!!


add a lil puffiness on the top of my forehead




my hair set up
love these big curls
but not wavy enough i think...
but i think its alright... cuz the curls will slowly go down in the end so ^^



my hubby's hair set up
dye
cut
style
v^^v
finally he got his goal... dye his hair this month ^^

Ok... after the saloon
we rush to Cheras
Oversea restoran....

We were running late....
so basically the whole day... we did not stop to rest awhile....
heheh flew up n down
North to South.... West to East.





This is cute hehehe
Vicky pulls in Kenneth when i hold up the camera and take... tee hee....
candid? or prepared?





yet filled with people...




Best pic #1 which is now my header pic... don't mind me ^^">





Kenneth Khoo --> Hubby!!!
Photographer of the day...
well... today.... he had a great hair...
last minute went to dye his hair... Ash Brown
and style it up.... and this time his hair looks like
those celebrity hair (taiwan/korean)
slightly long....
mess but mess with a limit that shows its yengness hehehe ^^
HUBBY LOOKS GREAT!!!! ^^







Jason Khoo....
good looking hair ^^
well gotta admit that.... Vicky, dont get me wrong ya hahaha

me and vicky.....
she's the barbie doll of the day hehehe
Aunt Stella wanna carry her home and "PLAY" with her (evil..... XD)
Vicky suppose to have her hair set up.... CURLS too!!!
but i think she thinks it doesn't looks as good as she thought...
so... she tied it up and wore a hairband....
its not bad too ya know ^^









counter girl???
hahaha suppose to be
but i was late....
i mean WE were late
so become the assistant for Grandpa hehehe





Helping Grandpa to search for his song that he wants ^^






Natalie is blushing hehehe ^^




the best picture #2





the love bird
Grandpa made a speech for her
and sang a song "the moon represent my heart" (translate from chinese)

























stella: let me give you a big kiss!!!


Grandpa : Ooops....
Stella : muackss
Jason : *blush* eeww....

XD




The happy-go-lucky aunt which feels like our age....
we call each other BABE!



what we wore for the day!!!! tee hee....





aunt Stella and uncle Dennis




Aunt Susan and the husband, megan and jodie!
believe it...
she has a pair of grey eyes!!!
while the parents are all both pure chinese...
so its their family...

COOL!!!









The Big Family!
by the way... its not just these peoples were there
but 10 tables of people! ^^">

Happy 71st birthday to Ken's Grandma!!!!


then after that went back to Kuchai awhile to put down some stuffs
and also the POSER and the BARBIE DOLL of the night


last pic before we leave...

damn tired...
but!
we had fun ^^ hehehe
I love everything on me right now ^^"
hehehe and my HUBBY!!!
having great time crazying with Vicky
and the poser--- Jason!








PS: This is what I do on Mid-Autmn Festival ^^
day before this.... had an early celebration for Mid-Autumn festival because of this day
also burn candles... lit the lantern... meanwhile.... burnt the lanterns ^^">

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings