Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Thursday, March 11, 2010


suddenly decided to spend some $$ for my car
guess what I did


UNDER THE PSYCHO of my hubby...

























LED lights





under my dashboard
6 LED






& under my car door






3 LED underneath 

and Hubby did 3 LED under the door too ^^v
THANKS TO MY PSYCHO-ing on the door lights deco





then dinner at hubby's place
along with J n CM this time
hehehe
while waiting for sam to do his stuff in puchong on collect his car
with J's companion




me and CM start chit-chatting
n i'm blogging and twittering there




all of a sudden
Mrs Young went into hubby's bathroom...

splash*

wonder what was she doing..







Blessing is bathing!!!



Blessing is the name of their pet dog...
a toy poodle ^^






hehehe cute nia ^^v








then the guys came back after awhile... and we watched a movie called


"Zombieland"


its quite disgusting...
and not much of the horror part
and its a comedy!


but still CM is kinda scared of it 
^^">
CM... u r WEAK! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings