Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Saturday, March 13, 2010



me: Jeff, I wanna do the sticker like Sam on the hood
Jeff: OK! I put at the right side of the hood, it looks much better
Me: is it? hmm.... but it looks more complicated because that side got alot of stickers on the windscreen
Jason: do at the right side la, ok what~
Me: hmm ok la..

Jeff: you dun wanna add anything on it?it looks plain
Me: I was thinking of putting the "F" initial in cursive on the other side of my hood
Jeff, me, J & CM searching for the right font

*couldnt find*

Jeff: why not put ur full name on the stripe? it looks cool
CM & J: yes, its yeng man... do it Fi!
me: but isnt it a lil too much? I'm sure alot of people gonna say sth about it. and its the same
Jeff & J: but it looks yeng wor... you'll be the first one to do it man in Team Supreme
me: ........ 
J & CM: just do la...
me: ok la then ^^



















few minutes later
Alby came

me: what is ur first impression when u see my car?
Alby : u scared people dunno this is ur car meh!?


=.=

thats what i expected... but hell
i show it to hubby and he likes it ^^
J and CM likes it too...
they are to do it soon too ^^v...
I'm not alone!! ^^ hehehe



but anyway, thanks to D'Pro Jeffrey to do it up for me ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings