Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Monday, March 22, 2010

my coming soon 20th bday of my life

My birthday is around the corner....
what i wanna do?
what i wanna have?
what i wish to see???



I have no idea.... weird...
suppose to be excited
but i'm feeling.... not excited



I know what i wanna do
blasting Bday day n night
I know what i want
DSLR
or
Change my rims ^^
or
XXX
or
XXX2
(psst... hubby should know)



I know what i wanna see
all of my friends
ABC gang...
Catholic friends
other friends
there to wish me ^^



I wish i can open a BBQ party or sth...
but needs lotsa commitment...
$$$~? i dun think i have enough perhaps...
or i just want to save for something else


so what should I do??


maybe a simple outing ^^


- movie
- dinner in chilis
???

celebrate seperate days...
1st day with who 
2nd day with who
3rd day with who
hahaha like what happened in year 2007
3 days in a row...
with different group of people! ^^


 maybe get a bottle of whisky - Glenmorangie n get drunk?
hahha havent experience drunk or drink during my bday hehehe...
aint a alcoholic person..... YET hahaha.... 






I'm to be 20 soon ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings