Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

20th times I pass through the day "24th of March"


Guess what day is it???
a day where everyone get to celebrate each year...
once a year
and its when u're official growing a year older


YES!!!!
Birthday!!!
its my BIRTHDAY!!! ^^


well...
i didnt plan a party...
cuz i have no idea what to do...
secondly... 
my dad is around so i wanna celebrate with him this time
it is not every year he was here to celebrate with me
so... i lost my chance celebrating with my group of friends...


My sweetheart actually ask me to off my phone before 12 am...
and yes i did
and no contact with internet
so i couldnt get any wishes from my friends
I"M SORRY
cuz my bf want to be the first one to wish me in front of my face
im sorry to those who tried to call in ^^"> hehehe

he turn up LATE!!!! 2am...
and he got me....
a PENGUIN soft toy!!!

wee~...

as for my cake? there was no cake



until evening...
he surprised me.... along with J... while CM was dragging me to my room and said wanna change clothes


i thought the cake would be in my room
so for moment there i was disappointed
but when they came knocking the door...
*TA-DAA*

Happy Birthday!!!! ^^





isnt it sweet...
its hand made by him! ^^




n J made one for CM too...
their monthlyversary ^^

and by the way... the next day was our monthlyversary too ^^






Then my dad brought us out for dinner
at 
THE SHIP
O.O fui yoh~


 






 



*more pic to upload*



thanks guys!!!
and thank you dear for making me a cake!!!


now i have a new favourite!
OREO CHEESE CAKE!!!


PS: a great tq to VICKIWI PUN... Who dedicated me a post.... LOVE YOU <3 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings