Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Time


Still yet forgive myself
It was not easy knowing I did something 
that even I myself couldnt forgive myself
what more can I expect from other then?


I wish this can all wash away as fast as possible
because sometimes
it pops up i my mind
and Its really not pleasant to my emotion and health
yes, i tend to have breathing difficulty
when I stress too much and get depressed
Thats why I force myself to forget as quick as i could
I wish things could fast forward
though other stuff i dun wish to fast forward could be involve
but....
I don't care...
as long as this don't stays inside me anymore







People been telling give time yourself
to heal from it.....
and don't force to forget quick
because it may harm instead





"Give time some time"


I started to understand......



Time plays the biggest role in our life



No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings