Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Friday, December 10, 2010

Tenji Japanese Buffet
Soho KL, Solaris KL







Supper Buffet (9.30pm-12am)
RM39.90 onwards
total bill
about RM 45 per pax ^^









The Xmas decorations by the round-about





















searching for next hair model?




or a victim for you to take it as a model for hair styling competition? XD






fail murderer XD








after our fun time... we went to a dessert store
in SS2
it was surprisingly quite empty for the night



my sago watermelon




then something caught our attention







nicholas 's song
"when you're lonely, who will you think of"



 I once keep thinking that I've not much friends
and i felt sad about it
that i didnt know how to appreciate them earlier
keep in touch and stuff


I guess that was the reason why I got myself so tired...
keep on hanging out everywhere
even when im so tired...
because Im trying to gain my friends

but one came told me...
"It doesnt matter how many friends you have around you"

"All that matters are, you have a few true friends around you, that who wont ignore nor leave you"
Especially when you needed them



and these are my friends...
true friends...

including
  Pik Kei
who called up to find me still 
eventhough there was so many times she tries contacting me and im not free
she n rine didnt give up contacting me
<3

and not to leave out Anthony Wong and Koon Rui
the brothers that I hardly able to hangout with recently
<3

and Wyn Yau,
who actually still concerns me so much
gave a surprising call and ask how am i doing
<3

and Vicky
eventhough she is far away from me..
but she still able to comfort me through fb mail..
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings