Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Friday, December 10, 2010

New cosmetics


Currently am using this mascara...
this is my second
Kiss Me Long & Curl Mascara
It really curls up my lashes and lengthen my lash as well
Never had found any mascara better than this
right now I would definitely use this...
add on its cheap affordable!
Its by Mandom
the company for Lucidol-L n Gatsby

No harm trying this mascara
you wont regret ^^




And they came with free Mascara
remover
and guess what
this mascara remover was really good...
removing this mascara had never been these easy
I did say that this mascara remover is as awesome too!





was introduced to use this eye gel essence

Suisse Programme
bought for RM192
with free two samples..
face cream and a eye gel cream ^^







havent start trying
but it gives great hydration from what research I've done
and it helps in dark circles and puffy eye
and also refine fine lines...

havent ctart using as currently im using 
Methode Suisse Anti-Stress eye contour

And the result was actually not bad
helps in hydrating and reduce puffy eyes ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings