Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

hair & car day

4/5/09


once a woke up

*OMGOSH!*

what happen to my fringe...
why is it harden???

but first i went to pic up my dearie from tmn sri batu cave
cuz we went there to fix my car alarm...
FOR FREE by the way...
under warranty
have to leave my baby neo there for "voice surgery"
then head for breakfast nearby at McD
^^v

then off to do my hair treatment
but the hair stylist told me that my hair was fine....
not dry or frizzy...
but... since i'm there... hubby ask me to do it only la...
so...
well

done!!!

tee hee


so we head back to get my car...
but still gotta wait for a lil while more
so we chit chat with one of the sales man there hehehe
talk about it


chit chat chit chat.....
tadaa! baby is ok! hehehe
so head back....
did sth to the car...
and back home resting ^^

at night went yum cha
with zarul, jazz, raymond and jonathan....
crap alot stupid things
see quite some of them had their hair dyed/highlight too hehehe






PS: I lovey my hair now.... not like my first time....
spoilt fringe!!! ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings