Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Thursday, August 27, 2009

after

went for lunch today at Kim Gary's
meet up with Wyn Yau and Wei Khai
supposingly....
Shereen should be here ^^
but she did not turn up due to her Uni...
so.... T.T

well we had great time chit chatting
At first call Yip Seng over
so that he can accompany my hubby walk or something
which end up all of us are joinning together hahaha
but they get along well
I'm HAPPY about it!!! ^^




Ooi Wyn Yau

the bro who was there for me
and give me advice...
lend me all his ears....
and so is mine too... hahaha




Ang Wei Khai

the pro basketball player... who is about to leave to UK
to continue his study in Silver engineering.... if i'm not mistaken with the name?? ^^"
gonna miss him though.... me and wyn yau...
worrying if he would do fine there...
TAKE CARE YA BRO!!





Yip Seng.... aka YIBBY~






the best friends, and my best bro.... and I'm their best "BRO" too!!??






my hubby!!!! muacksss




PS: YAU and KHAI!.... thanks for choosing budget place ya guys!! hehehe cuz I'm broke!!!
and THX yau, for no need to PAY your bill

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings