Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

To You: Mr-go-get-life just cuz of the grammatical errors

(to my fren hu will be reading it: please forgive me for doing this)

To: Passer-by

Ok.....
I APOLOGIZE for my grammatical errors.....
but i'm not going to forgive for the vulgar words you used!

Am i offending u?
No... Because I dunno who the ****ing you are

Are u the Head Ministry of English Education??
No... because... If u are.... I don't think u would want to earn this money
THIS IS CHEAP!

Are u having probs with your life?
Well I dunno..... But if you try again, everyone may think you are having a few!

Will this blog of mine hurt ur eyes?
If yes, go for check up.... mister/miss
Or if you're not a virgin anymore..... auntie/uncle
If not, believe me... the more u see...
the more check-up u have to go....
and let me make it straight....
I'm not gonna pay your pile of shitty medical bills
And I'm not gonna change/delete it for you...
because you're A Nobody But Who Thinks He/She's Is So Freaking Great

You have the guts to judge me....
Show up your freaking face!....
Why write passer-by?
Why didn't you leave your Add?

This is my blog... and I have the right to ask u!....
Oh... wait....
You dare to do it without anyone knowing who the hell you are...

Leave at once and never come back here
Even if u demolish it.... i start a 2nd blog
You demolish the 2nd's 1... i start the 3rd 1
You demolish the 3rd's 1... i start the 4th 1
and continue on....

Since this is the way u going to earn your filthy money...
I'm giving you the chance... but PLEASE
Dont Use It!.... The money doesn't worth a penny....

AND DON'T EVEN CRITICIZE/JUDGE MY FRIENDS!

have I made myself clear enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings