Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Sunday, March 23, 2008

early birthday outing

with 5, mun hon, chuna kai n casey... bryan join in later
well... supposingly... we're to go sunway lagoon's water park de...
but SOMEbody didnt bring extra pants hahaha
so we have no choice but extreme park...
but luckily we did bought tht package...
cuz when the time we finish everygame....
ti o o... be loh ho...
hahaha RAIN...
so also have to thanks tht SOMEBODY too la hehehe....
save money hehehe ^^...
well under my treat though...
my dad gave me some $ to belanja hehe...
if not... wont belanja till so fun hahaha
then after tht me n 5 decided to watch movie...
SHUTTER... horror movie... hehee...
while the other went for pool...
hehehe Addicted already... everytime go for pool....
casey was a God tht time wei...
imagine how he strike 4 balls a row...
hahaha i afraid tht mun hon's jaw almost dislocated when he see tht hahaha
me n 5 join the table awhile before the movie hehehe...
he's skill's getting better and im getting down hehehe ^^"
chuan kai was cute... adjust his specs everytime before he hit....
psst.... reminded me of Conan Detective hehehe....

In the movie... hehehe..... aint gonna tell u (readers)
let u guys "sam xi xi" hahaha.... jk
the movie was quite okie... wasnt as scary as the thai version de
luckily 5 brought his jacket/sweater over...
borrowed me to prevent cold.... its was warm enough
i like the material of the jacket though hahaha

dinner we went to sushi king...
under my treat too hehehe...
stupid hon then try to kill me by ordering all those expensive foods
hahaha altogether was RM150
wat i left 100 bucks....
so 5 help me to pay the balance then
hmm... is a big amount ya noe...
i wonder is he really ok with it... seriously..hmm...

hehehe... we went for bowling too....
this time my dear 5 is the god there hahaha... last score was 108 and i'm 91
hehehe but still bouth of us are the top there hahah
the FIFA team hahaha.....
mun hon was so damn happy tht i lost anyway hahaha swt nia
well.... guess this is my last outing before my college
with all of them...
they were fun hehehe...
it was a great birthday outing with them hehehe


~Miharu~

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings