Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Injuries


stomp by someone's spike shoes


from ice skating shoes

yesterday night found it infected...
but of course worst than this pic... looks disgusting...
so i better not post it on hahaha....

yesterday morning....
went for chiropractic to check on my spine....
sound serious to me but doc say its alrite...
well...
spinal's column...
mostly got twisted
neck bone too straight (the most serious, but i didnt feel anything)
lower back bone, the tissue between the column have to be is too thin
and sadly, the one and only cannot be cured
but doc said its just a minor prob
is.... my spine behind of my heart is a lil crooked...
sounds scary eh?... i saw it with my own eyes when i saw my x ray....
Scaree~...
the procedure to cure it need about 4 months
hope everything will be cured
^^
NO OPERATION!!!
after 2 years.... i finally have the guts to go n check....

~Miharu~

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings