Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Monday, May 31, 2010

My asset!


after a month of hard work...
finally paid off...
my first pay of the work...
and i use it to buy my new phone!
and I feel it!
the satisfaction!
WOOHOO!!!



















phone?
what phone?























































Yes!
a Blackberry!

my 2nd Blackberry!

applied a BB service finally!
and finally able to BBM (BlackBerry Messenger)
function like MSN

free and unlimited!
so is the internet access





Proudly present to u... my BB Curve!!! ^^











I wanted to save up for another month to get Bold...
but hey! i cant take it anymore!
everyone is tempting me
(u know who u are!)


yes i switch to digi plan...
changed service provider
but hey! the number stays!
still 012-XXXXXXX





PS: my current phone wallpaper ^^v


i bet u know this picture... or familiar
u guys r in my wallpaper ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings