Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Monday, May 17, 2010


BBQ Party
that became to drinking session



Michelle... 
i always love ur room... with a dancing area... 
full of mirrors where u can prac dancing

and ...




a nice balcony...
where u can sisha too!!!







Next
Chilling at Genting
it gave us the urge to go genting because of the recent weather in KL
IS FREAKING HOT~



and present to you... my new tumbler!!!
my first Starbucks Tumbler
Rm2 off when u purchase any drinks of theirs hehehe ^^v







Hugo and dear dear
this time neither me or my sweetheart drove
but Hugo's car... Satria GTI...
Steam!!! hehehe



aaron n alby that came after that




and so... my favourite Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin ^^






ps: soon upload for u to see the road condition while on the way to genting ^^
stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings