Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

time for some sports and entertainment ^^




the pass 2 days went for Badminton
in PJ... near the Digital Mall there...
which i realise i went there for
Futsal match before last time ^^ hehehe
it was really fun...
sweat like hell...
well no one took photo of me playing though hehehe
as usual... i take photo for people but hardly
 take for myself XD








last night.... Pool~
yea... been really long time since i last played
this the game that how i know my hubby








miss tht time hehehe
but my skill is getting worst though ^^">














played with chan mann, esther, bryan, wei wei, and jason 
(both guys are Esther's cousin)
hehehe not Kim Wei Wei and Jason khoo ya ^^"








PS: what u guys think about my blog's background?
hehehe temporary stick with this design...
for the sake of XMAS~

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings