Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

100C n % not healing (17/12/09)



Went yum cha with wei wei... and the others....
went all the way to.... wangsa maju?
didn't know what Happy Season Cafe/Restaurant is like
and i was wearing shorts
SICK


So...
its a cafe with four different environment
Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter






Autumn







Summer












Winter section








can u see the fog???
oh my god....


SHORTS!?
I'm Wearing Shorts!!!






luckily I always have the habit bring my cardigan along....










wei wei~... the only two girls for that night's hangout


*I think I've more picture for the winter section, uploading soon ^^*






Photobucket




Photobucket
The winter season drink
Soursop
i was just collaborating the feel if the environment
but it was a bad idea to order cold drink
@.@










Photobucket
dear's drink






Photobucket







Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



eat
eat 
eat






chat 
chat
chat






after that...
all of a sudden we went up to genting
and Samuel's message came in
I wonder how he knew that we were going up to genting???
and because of our message...
almost revealed the secret to the mom ^^"
SOME secret






I was still having cough...
I'm not suppose to go anywhere cold
or I'll inhale the cold air and keep coughing...


seriously that night was too damn cold for me...
as a sick person...
but if I'm not sick...
it is still superior cold....
coldest I've ever encountered






So we went somewhere indoor...
Starbucks...
and my hubby quickly get me a hot drink
because I was coughing badly





 Signature Hot Chocolate
with cream




Green Tea.... ???
No idea what was the drink,
but green tea is part of the ingredient 





the guys (hubby, hugo, joshua, & alby)
went and sit outside... 
smoking too
when my body system is weak...
i cant inhale smoke...
and smoke usually cause my nose itch 
breathing difficulty
and nose block...
but thats when i inhale too much.


fussy body I have doesn't it?








PS: I'm recovering

PPS: thanks for the scarf, Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings