Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Sunday, September 14, 2008

RUN

suppose today i have to attend the temple
that i usually been forced by my mom to go last few days
BUT fortunately i get away from my mom...
how???
hehehe luckily i got my license already
said i have to go out do some work....
but sadly i cant use the car that time....
so just ask my mom to drop me there...


but actually i went there to meet up with my sweetie and hang out awhile...
finally he got his Nike Woven Footscape
is the same as the picture but its in yellow wooven part and beige cloth...
well not exactly cloth la hehehe
cost 419 hehehe
but hey isn't this pink want cute!? wonder will i find it or not hehehe...

ok back to the topic...
sweetie have to leave early T.T
then i have to go back... then i hide in my comp room awhile heheh...
then i drove her car out
said i need to get back there to complete my assignment hehehe... (ya rite)

hehehe but the fact is....
i ran to midvalley... cuz we wanna see each other...
so i just drove there....
thought of waiting for his call
cuz... as usual... phone batt flat of his hehehe...
he needs an extra batt!!!
so when i received his call and he said wait for awhile
he's in tesco with his uncle, aunt, and the cousin seong min heheh...
as in the PJ Tesco @.@
how smart of me... but nvm ^^
i can wait...
hehehe
so turn out... it was quite a successful run away from my mom
AT LEAST... ^^>

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings