Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Monday, September 29, 2008

bought what i wanted!!!

looking for short pants... and finally got 1
but i need to shop more for me ^^"
so is the dress... need to get some dress hehehe
luckily the length suits me hehehe
bought it from Jody's bf stall the other day during the Gossip Party

I GOT A CONVERSE SHOE!!!!!
this is Jack Pucell by the way hehehe (hope i didnt spell wrongly)
its yellow orche in colour... cant really see the exact colour due to my lightings though ^^"

bought it from mv's converse...
my sweetie bought 1 too... a creamy colour...
which is slighty lighter than mine....
almost the same colour as his nike woven beige yellow... hehehe
i repeat! he have one nike woven hehehe i wish i had the pink wan...
looks cute ^^ hehehe

feel like shopping for more... but the money is limited... ^^"
haihz....
chill ler~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings