Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Thursday, June 12, 2008

busy busy busy

another dance performance coming up on 14th of june....
at Istana hotel
organized by HELP Uni
this time add another dance... SALSA!!!
with heels!!!!.... of my gosh... hope i dun trip....
i took 2 hours to learn da whole thing though ^^"....
well i did not get to dance with my partner for an hour...
lucky me for able to catch up by just starring at it hehehe ^^"


assignments....

intro to mass com.... deadline 30th of june
havent brief us somemore...
group of 8
jazz, zarul, xiu wei, me.... hmm wonder is my sweetie gonna be in with me?..
and another 3... hmm

sociology... deadline end of semester (which i think is da beginning of july)
WE're still blur....
group of 4
jazz, zarul, xiu wei n me

IT.... deadline 7th of july
make a book of children's fairy tales/story book...
muahaha.... time to show my crapping hahaha
its a group of course.... but i think i'll be doing da designing part i guess...
group of 4.. jazz, zarul, this time without xiu wei T.T.... me and finally!!! ken is in!!!! hehehe

writing n referencing skills... deadline 4th of july
essay either narrative or academic
both need to do outlines.... tough part
lagi tough is.... 3-4 PAGES!!!!!


OMG!!!!!!

~Miharu~

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings