Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Sunday, June 1, 2008

about F&K (me and him)

first trip with him to cameron highland
super late movie at cineleisure at 2 am!!!
eat first be4 we hit da movie
da first gift we ever bought for each other
da ring he gave me

kenneth khoo....
officially my bf now since 24/5/08....
from college
same class too ^^
sweet, caring, protective, fun, socialable... and last but not least CRAZY
and i first talk to him was on his bday (23/4)
we 1st chat was in da cinema watching "definitely, maybe" at cineleisure
with da whole class mate
first sms was on friday (25/4)
that time i still rmb i was ice skating there with hon and the others
to celebrate chuan kai's bday
he saw me there ice skating, with louis leong

after sometime, he drive me up and down since 28/4
da first restoran i ever went there with,
the village, and i ordered, cincau n mee jawa
and he...... hmm... curry laksa?
that time was with, louis, raymie, jillian, charlson, ken n amanda
we then hang out almost everyday, even pick me up from or for frisb prac
which means weekends too then hehe ^^"

well, since we're now together, we exchange da rings hahaha
one for him to wear on his finger
and one for me to wear on neck
well... mine is cheap
his is expensive hehehe
he's got name written on da ring....
well at least mine is unique too hehehe one ring can wear by 2
hehehe
da ring in da pic is his....

crazy but yet sweet thg he ever did,......surprises
i saw these accessories tht i luv but i didnt get to buy cuz save money
he can actually next day, without me around, fly all da way to time square o get it for me....
cutest thg he every did was,
smsing me when i'm just right beside him in da class...
well wat to do?... boring class. @.@... hahaha
so cute.... and i did decorate his cars with full of soft toys hahaha....

he's very protective though, always take care me, and if guys stare at me,
or tripped a lil by ppl,
he stand up for me... well i did call him to calm down though
scared later prob lagi big
whenever i wear skirts he surely stand behind of me to cover up hahaha
and when wearing heels... he always walk slower for me hehehe
shopping time... he always ask me to go or let me go
and check out stuff even if its very long.
even its a women clothes stuff hehehe

everytime try to accompany, no matter da even is bored or weird
he was there to watch me pratice dancing,
and yesterday was there to watch me perform

da first trip we ever go is cameron highland,
memorable..... though couldnt pick strawberries
but its ok...
thought wanna see blue rose but no time hehehe
bought cactus hahaha
long lasting mar...
get wat i mean... hahaha
well its nice to meet him....

and now lagi weird but cute is....
we're sitting next each other with two comp
and he text me instead of talking with me here...hahaha

luv u la sayang
wat i like about him
weird but cute hahaha
~miharu~

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings