Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

february fool

i'm going to japan....
last minute de....
not much people noe.... only alvin and anthony..
well... it all happen this morning....
now i'm on my way there
cant believe it....
and im online in the aeroplane!
cool...
so im blogging this rite now....

my dad bought me the ticket to japan all of a sudden....
i hope i'm going there for 2 weeks if not will be 6 months....
felt sad about it.... all of a sudden...
dunno y.... my dad didnt tell me....
so we quickly pack our stuff.....

the flight depart just now at 8.45pm
so went in... with my 3rd bro....
passed the sim card to my 2nd bro....
so... at the moment..
we dun have a number till we get there and buy a new one

well.... unbelieveble... im going to my dream land....
i always wanted to go japan
we're heading to tokyo...
wonder how fun would it be...

after this sentence.... start highlighting the words if u wanna noe more.....

well... i told anthony about it.....
he sound sad.....
wished tht im going for 2 weeks only
if not... cant go college together...
and feel lonely/bored....
hah!...... well anthony if u're reading this.....
i wanna tell u tht this is just a.......
JOKE!!!!!!

cant believe u were tht blur wei!!!! hahaha!!!!
tht time i told u in a kidding way...
thought u noe.....
hahaha.... but u seems to take it seriously....
so i just play along.....
well like u said.....
"life cud be so boring without me making fun around u!!"
hahaha....
well..... alvin tag along to help me to join in this "PLAN"
GOT YA!

P.S: Please dun kill me after u read this..... and so is the other hu are read my blog!

~Miharu~

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings